FOR A LIMITED TIME – Saturdays November 24 through December 15
Learn how to play golf the fun and relaxing way.
Get Golf Ready is designed to teach everything you’ll need to know to play golf in just a few lessons.
PGA Professional – Gary Webber will show you there are many ways to enjoy a day at the golf course by combining fun, friends and fitness.
Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be gradually guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting. Make new friends and experience a beautiful dose of nature and lots of laughs.
Get started today and join those already enjoying the greatest game ever played.
|When:||Saturdays – Nov. 24, Dec. 1, Dec. 8 and Dec. 15|
|Where:||Ocean Ridge Plantation, Panther’s Run Pro Shop|
|Time:||1 pm to 3 pm|
|Limited Availability:||5 Students|
|Register:||Webber Golf 508-361-0167|
You will learn:
- The best ways to hold a club and how to get ready before you take a swing
- Getting the ball close to the hole — chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green
- Learning the “lingo”, like fairway & rough, tee box & green, divot & bunker and more
- Having more fun using ‘It’s Okay’ as the way to play
- Linking all that you’ve learned to play a few holes
- Tips for playing in groups, on teams and other fun ways to enjoy a round
- Review of the rules and how to properly keep score
- More opportunities for you to come back and play golf as a fun, leisurely activity
Register by calling Webber Golf at 508-361-0167 today!