Lion's Paw Golf Links
Lion’s Paw Golf Links is heralded as architect Willard Byrd’s finest work. Approaching the first tee, you’ll find it hard to describe the excitement you feel as you get set to encounter this masterful layout. Part wild and untamed, part rustic and quiet, this magnificent course presents a lion’s share of adventure and breathtaking scenery. An open, hilly course with views of a beautiful creek valley and adjoining wetlands, Lion’s Paw features deep, sugar-sand bunkers and MiniVerde Bermudagrass greens, renovated in 2018.
Lion's Paw Course Map & Yardage
Lion's Paw Facts
- Distinguished by towering hardwoods, bold contoured MiniVerde Bermudagrass greens, spectacular water shots, deep bunkers and high embankments, this 18-hole layout is one of the Grand Strand’s most popular courses.
- Lion’s Paw has multiple tee areas, more than 70 bunkers and generous mounding lining many fairways.
- Water comes into play on 15 holes, and beautiful wetland views can be seen from every hole.
- The layout is spectacular, with oyster shells lining the lakes and creeks flowing across fairways.
- Lion’s Paw measures 7,003 yards from the blue tees.